Our half-day guided hunt consists of a 4-hour hunt, prestigious hunting canines, packaged birds and a catered lunch*. Each of our packages is tailored to fit any shooter’s needs. Ranging from $225 to $525, we have hunting options that meets any budget. With the help of our trained hunting dog and experienced guides, you can enjoy an unforgettable hunt in scenic Tennessee.
Half-Day Hunt in Beautiful Tracy City
Book a half-day hunt at Baggenstoss Farms and enjoy 4 fun-filled hours of quail, chakur and pheasant hunting! Our 500 acres of forests and fields, bluff views, and scenic trails are situated amongst hills of the Cumberland Plateau and where you will find prime game bird hunting.
Bird hunting at Baggenstoss Farms is some of the best wingshooting in Tennessee. Nestled beautifully in Tracy City, right outside of Monteagle, Tennessee, Baggenstoss Farms hunting preserve is a great place for church and organization retreats, team-bonding or a weekend getaway to experience world-class bird hunting with friends and family.
Half-Day Hunt with Hunting Guide and Dog
Call to Book Today!
50% deposit per gun (will go toward price). Sales tax not included.
- Additional birds can be added to any hunt for $10/Quail, $15/Chukar, $25/Pheasant with the purchase of any package. Add $5 for all birds if a package is not purchased. Must have a minimum of 10 birds.
- Let us clean your birds for only $3/Quail, $4/Chukar, $5/Pheasant.
- Live birds purchased and taken off property: $7/Quail, $15/Chukar, $25/Pheasant (must bring own cages).
- For $35 for a half-day hunt, we offer hunters shotgun rentals with premium brands including Beretta, Benelli, Browning.
- For safety, an orange article of clothing is required.
$299 Per Gun
$450 Per Gun
Guide/Dog Included-30 Birds
$525 Per Gun
Guide/Dog Included-40 Birds
German Shorthair Pointer
$650 Per Gun
Guide/Dog Included-50 Birds
*Lunch, choice of
- Old fashioned sliced Bologna sandwich from Fluery’s Store, chips and sweet
- Hoagie, chips and beverage from Northcutt’s Market